Tuesday, June 21, 2011

9 Month Pics From Doing CrossFit

I am still doing CrossFit, and I love it so much! My body is still frustrating me! My knees hurt still at mile number one! Stupid IT Bands!!! My hip flexor bothers me sometimes, but I'm careful not to re-injure it. Right now my achilles tendon has some tendonitis. I've had it before, and it eventually goes away. It's just really painful when I run, walk, or jump.
I got to where I could do Double unders for 5 in a row, but today I could do 25 in a row. I was cruising, and I loved it.....but I'm paying for it now with my hurt achilles! So I'm icing it right now. I can now do 12 pull-ups without stopping!!

My Before Pic.

3 Months After Starting CossFit


6 Months after Starting CrossFit.

9 Months after starting CrossFit

I don't mean to complain so much because really I do love CrossFit!!!! If anyone has any good advice for my achilles, or my IT Bands I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

The Tams said...

You look so hot!

Bryanna Johnson said...

I'm glad you're loving CrossFit so much. You look good, too! You should try doing everything barefoot. It might help your issues. For real! I had horrible IT band pain last December and I just couldn't get rid of it. I had it in all the shoes I tried about 15 min. into my runs, but when I went totally barefoot the pain went away. And I do aerobics and plyometrics barefoot too and it has helped me learn how to soften my landing and stuff. I'm SUPER into it now. I was a doubter, but now I'm a believer. But you have to go super slow to start with to let your body get used to it.