Here are the pics I took in the bikini I chose for my competition. Do you think I'm ready? I'm open to all comments. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. If you don't know what to look for just youtube bikini competitions so you know. I just don't want to get up on stage if I don't look ready. My competition is in Venice, California on Memorial Day. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love, Teala




3 comments:
I hate you! I think you will do amazing you definitely have the hot body!
your abs are freaking amazing! You look great! Way to go out on limb and do a competition. That is bold of you! You look so good I hope you are so freaking proud of yourself!
where do I sign up for crossfit!?
More than looking good, I bet you FEEL good. Way to go!
Post a Comment