Ivin's City usually does a Trunk Or Treat every year, but this year they decided to just pass out candy to the little kids for an hour on Friday. I thought that it was at 6 pm.......I think I might have been wrong.
Right by the City offices is a city park so we thought that was where we were supposed to go. Games were set up, and everyone was dressed up so we went on over. At one of the games a lady asked us what ward we were in, and I thought it was odd that a city employee wanted to know our ward....... I told her the first ward, and she said, "Oh, ya that's what ward this is." Ummmm come to find out we totally walked in on another wards Halloween party. We were so embarrassed, and uncomfortable, but they insisted that we stay.
 |
| Then the next thing I know the kids are getting horse back rides! Brooklyn's Bee costume was at home getting washed so she looks like a Bahhh Humbugger! |
 |
London, and Hailey got a turn too! Jocelyn's picture got deleted on accident :( :( :(!
 |
Rah-Rah-Rah Give me an I-N-T-R-U-D-E!
|
|
 |
Here is London making herself at home playing the cupcake walk.
|
After the horseback rides and cupcake walk we eventually worked our way over to the swings, and were able to sneak out of the WARD PARTY! The kids had a great time though!
 |
| So this picture is from Saturday right before we set out to go eat chili with our ward, and go Trunk or Treat at the church. We had a lot of fun! |
 |
| We are on our way! Brooklyn and London went with Jon, and we sure did miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| This is a picture with Hailey and her best friend, Zelda. |
After the Trunk or Treat we went trick or treating to some houses, and we had a good time. Matt met us at the church and was able to go trick or treating to the houses.
2 comments:
I am laughing thinking of you crashing another ward's party. Too funny!
Especially in the small town of Ivins, where almost everyone knows each other!
Post a Comment