Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cha-ching Bada-bing Bling Bling


Today was such a lucky day......something happened that doesn't happen very often....or ever!
I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup when I heard excited Brooklyn yell, "Mom, come in your bedroom QUICK!". She was holding up a bill, and she said it was 50 dollars. I snatched it from her hands in disbelief, thinking it was a 5 dollar bill. HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! It was infact a 50 dollar bill. I have no idea where it came from. It was just sitting there on the floor by my side of the bed. Like I would miss a 50 dollar bill that was on my side of the bed on the floor!
It was soooooo cool, awesome, rad, and bodacious!



3 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Definitely bodacious.

The Williams Family said...

I love when that happens! Except it hasn't happened to me since I was in high school. Lame.

Sycamore Girl said...

Have you ever hidden cash in a pair of jeans you rarely wear? I love doing that...but only sometimes. I usually end up spending it some where between the kitchen and my bedroom. Strange. :)
What a lucky girl you are!!!