Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still Laughing!






I got motivated at decided that I was going to clean out all of my cupboards and go through the old, stale, outdated food. I went grocery shopping at the case lot sale and I got loads of canned food for our food storage. When I was putting food away I noticed that some didn't show the dates on them.
I said to the fam, "I should date all the food!" and London started laughing histerically. I was trying to ask her what was so funny, and I finally got it out of her. She couldn't believe that I wanted to go out on a date with our food. She thought this was so funny because I do joke about being "in love" with my Kitchen Aid mixer, which I do love. Sometimes when I am cooking (this may sound psycho) I kiss the mixer and tell it I love it, and the kids tattle to Matt that I love the mixer.

I have been worried if Hailey has been eating enough at school because the teachers tell me that she just picks through her lunch. I have started to give her lunch before school since it doesn't start until 12:30. I had just picked her up from preschool, and I was curious what she had eaten that day at school.
She said, "Um......well they gave me a piece of bread that looked like a pretzel......and it really tasted like my carseat.....oh I mean it tasted like pee." It was funny because I definatly wasn't expecting that answer. Totally off the wall!!!
Today she said, "Mom you're not just my friend, your my very, very best friend do you want to know why? It's because your house smells good!"
I love these kids! They keep me laughing and I love to laugh!!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

T, So happy to hear that your girls say off the wall comments too! Don't you love it~ sometimes I laugh so hard I cry and they just sit there and look at me like I'm a crazy lady! Great post~ keep laughing. "0)

Bean said...

Teala I adore your blog posts!! I want to hang out with you so badly because it sounds like fun.

Sarah said...

Sooo cute, Teala. I wouldn't eat my lunch if it tasted like a carseat either!

Juje said...

Ha ha. That is funny. If I had a Kitchen Aid, I'd kiss it too.